4. Hit "F5" four times to insert four more frames. (See Figure 1).
5. Select Frame 5 with the mouse and insert a Keyframe (F6). (The circle drawn in Frame 1 will appear in
6. Select Frame 5 and drag the circle to the right of the screen with the Pick Tool.
This completes a simple Tween.
7. Select "Control > Test Movie" from the Menu Bar to view your animation.
Add additional frames as follows:
8. Now - select a frame between Frames 1 and 5.
9. Press and hold "F5" to insert 15 or 20 additional frames.
10. Select "Control > Test Movie" from the Menu Bar to view your animation.
(Note how smoothly the animation runs with the additional frames).
Add additional Tweening attributes as follows:
11. Select a Keyframe in the movie and select "Modify > Instance". The Instance Properties
dialog box will appear.
12. Select the "Color Effect" tab in the Instance Properties dialog box.
Note: This will give the option of adding Brightness, Tint, Alpha and Special
Effects into the Tween. See Creating Advanced Tweens.
Remember: Only objects in Keyframes (including pics, buttons and symbols) can
have their "Instances" edited in this way. The First Keyframe will be the beginning of the Tween and
the Last Keyframe will be the end of the Tween.